OK, this is about cycling not swimming but give me a sec, k?

Home Forum Forum OK, this is about cycling not swimming but give me a sec, k?

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Minister Hugo
      Participant

Hi All,
      As I sit here watching the rain, I have to keep telling myself that summer will get here eventually. Right? But before that happens, I was hoping to interrupt your day to mention a fundraising bike ride that I’m doing this weekend… on my trainer.

Starting at midnight on Saturday night, I’m going to attempt a Sufferlandrian Knighthood. You can check out what that means here:
      http://thesufferfest.com/pages/knights-of-sufferlandria

I’ll ride with only 9x10min breaks through the night until lunchtime. To say this has always been a dream of mine would be a complete lie! I figure if I make it through this, then everything else will seem easy.

I’m doing it in concert with my church (St John the Evangelist, Kitchener) to raise financial support (ie cash) for the Syrian refugee families that we are sponsoring. Specifically, we’re trying to address transportation needs for two families of 4 (bus passes are top of the list). If you don’t mind contemplating throwing a bit of support at this lunacy, you can find more information at the following website:

Simon’s Ride for Refugees

I’ll now end the solicitation and let you get back to your days.
      Cheers!
      Simon

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.